San Jose, CA – May 24, 2017. ScootPad, a leading adaptive learning platform, today announced the best, most advanced adaptive learning solution ever, packed with unique innovations that improve all the ways ScootPad is used every day.
“ScootPad 3 dramatically improves every aspect of the personalized learning experience, reaching a new level of innovation and user experience to make this the best adaptive learning solution we have ever delivered,” said Bharat Kumar, CEO & Co-Founder of ScootPad. “The completely redesigned user interface makes it engaging and easier for schools to meet their student learning needs at a time when teaching and learning are becoming increasingly collaborative.”
ScootPad 3 comes with 10 major improvements and new features releasing throughout this summer in time and ready for the next school year 2017-2018:
- Automatic Intervention with Unlimited Scaffolding. ScootPad knows when a student is struggling and it automatically scaffolds content in real-time (across DOK and grade levels) providing the student with the prerequisite concept knowledge.
- Engaging Content built with 50+ Tech-Enhanced Item formats. Brand new practice and assessment content built from the ground up using the 50+ tech-enhanced item formats which offer the psychometric properties that help more accurately measure student knowledge compared to traditional formats.
- Just-In-Time Instruction Lessons when students need the most help. Students now have access to launch a lesson during practice (i.e. on-demand lessons), receive automatically pushed lessons when they struggle (i.e. time-out lessons) or when specifically assigned by their teachers.
- Automatic Mastery Checks ensuring students retain previously practiced concepts. ScootPad will automatically revisit concepts with strategically spaced quick assessments, also known as Mastery Checks, to ensure students retain knowledge from previously practiced concepts.
- Quick Formative Data Using Entry-Exit Tickets and Pre-Built Assessments. Our out-of-the-box assessments save you valuable time while helping you quickly assess what your students know and don’t know, compare the results, and use these insights to adjust your instruction.
- Developing a Growth Mindset through student feedback. ScootPad helps students build a growth mindset by providing feedback that reinforces them to embrace challenges and believe in effort as the path to mastery. Additionally, the new Weekly Goals feature encourages students to achieve and exceed their goals.
- Predict Concepts Requiring Re-Teaching with the New Intervention Monitor. Driven by student learning data and data-based decision making, you can predict supplementary interventions for students who do not respond to the automatic intervention and scaffolding provided by ScootPad.
- Collaborative and Insightful Dashboards and User Experience. Our newly designed user interface helps you easily collaborate with others, get to any feature with 3 or less clicks, find expert advice or answers to your questions and more.
- New and improved Personalized Diagnostic Assessment. Powered by our Knowledge Map, the diagnostic assessment is personalized to each student to precisely identify which concepts the student has previous knowledge and which ones need additional practice.
- Context sensitive help and on-demand PD resources. With the redesigned help and navigation, finding resources on how to best use a feature is just one-click away. All training videos, free webinars and knowledge base will be available on-demand in one place and easy to find.
To help prepare schools and teachers with these new capabilities, ScootPad will be releasing a 10-part blog series over the next 10 weeks to introduce and explain each of these 10 major improvements. In addition, ScootPad also announced Free Webinars available every week this summer to help train and prepare teachers.
Founded in 2011, ScootPad is a leading adaptive learning platform for grades K-8. Delivering highly personalized and accelerated learning through adaptive algorithms, predictive analytics, data visualization, and gamification, ScootPad has become a “go-to” platform for 40,000+ schools across 9,000+ districts. With its comprehensive design, ScootPad has become a classroom staple, providing teachers and students with a full suite of features that are accessible anywhere, any time, on any device. For more information, visit https://www.scootpad.com or follow us on Twitter @ScootPad.