Milpitas, CA – Jun 20, 2013 – ScootPad, a leading personalized learning platform, today announced that Schools, Districts & Learning Centers can now implement ScootPad and empower each student with personalized learning anywhere and anytime.
Administrators can now Sign up for a Free ScootPad ADMINISTRATOR account. ScootPad’s free learning platform is currently used across 22,000 schools, and we’re incredibly enthusiastic about welcoming a new incoming class of teachers and admins as we prepare for the 2013-2014 school year!
It’s now super easy and quick to implement ScootPad across an entire School or District. We’ve empowered Admins & Principals with a ton of features including:
- Get your own ScootPad Sub-Domain & URL (http://myschool.ScootPad.com)
- Upload & Manage Teachers and Classrooms
- Bulk Upload & Enroll Students (csv/excel data accepted)
- Manage Premium Subscriptions, Print Quotes, Submit POs
- Metrics and Reports (Engagement, Student Achievement, Time/Paper Savings)
- Get $100+ in credits when you sign up teachers ($4.99 credit per teacher)
For questions related to this new Admin Account, call toll free 1-888-666-3106.
Founded in 2011, ScootPad is an advanced content delivery and engagement platform that enables deeply personalized and rapidly accelerated learning experience. Since it’s launch in 2012, 25,000+ schools across 8,000+ districts have started using ScootPad (and growing rapidly by word-of-mouth). For more information, visit www.scootpad.com.